Our team will work with you and your family to create an individualized roadmap to wellness, a care plan that will help guide your entire care team. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
Throughout their time together, our caregivers will preserve your memories, stories, and bits of wisdom in a Legacy Book. When our services are no longer needed, we will present this book to your family, so that your Legacy can continue.
Social isolation or lack of stimulation can take a toll on both mental and physical health. We maintain a database of events and opportunities and make recommendations based on your interests so you can continue to be plugged into your community.
Help with Transition of Care
Requesting home care or changing physicians can be confusing and overwhelming. We’ll help you through every transition by guiding you through the process, assisting with paperwork, and doublechecking medication and insurance changes. We do this because we want to make sure you get the care you need.
- Assisting with full range of activities required for physical wellness
- Nutritional Support: feeding and meal preparation
- Hygiene: bathing, shaving, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- Mobility: transfer activities, ambulation, accompany to medical appointments.
- Coordination and strength: Support exercise, rehabilitation and physical therapy, as well as assist with self-administered medications.
- Coordinate with other disciplines such as Skilled Nursing, Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy, Hospice
- Provide guidance with obtaining medical equipment and supplies
- Connect to other supports and services in the community
- Provide information to physicians and other members of the care team
- Personal Home Visit (roadmap to wellness), that includes evaluation of:
- Physical needs
- Insurance, including long-term care insurance
- Other services needed (Home Health, Therapy, Hospice, etc.)